Inno Setup Compiler 6.2.1 With download 2023
Inno Setup 6.2.1 is a installer for Windows programs. First introduced in 1997, Inno Setup today rivals and even surpasses many commercial installers in feature sets and stability. Inno Setup is a, feature-packed installation builder.
The application’s features include a Windows 2000-style wizard interface; the ability to create a single EXE for easy online distribution; support for disk spanning; and uninstall capabilities. The program also includes customizable setup types, integrated LZMA file compression, support for installing shared files and OCXs, and the creation of Start menu icons, INI entries, and registry entries. Delphi source code is available on the author’s Web site.
Inno Setup Compiler with License Key Download 2023:
The first form of Inno Setup was made by engineer Jordan Russell in the IDE programming bundle Embarcadero Delphi in far off 1997. From that minute, this programming got incalculable updates and streamlining of the visual interface that can today effectively be utilized by the two clients who have almost no specialized learning about programming advancement and prepared experts.
The installers made with Inno can be of the ordinary “wizard” type, can make alternate ways, or erase records, and can be secret key secured or encoded. The interface isn’t extremely natural, however different front-closes have been created to make working with this item simpler. Inno Setup is a 100% application that can be even utilized industrially, even though its unique engineer is available to get gifts that are subsidizing the dynamic advancement of this well-known designer apparatus.
Key Features of Inno Setup Compiler:
- Support for all versions of Windows in use today: Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, Me, 98, 95, and NT 4.0. (No service packs are required.)
- Extensive support for the installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows. (On the Itanium architecture, Service Pack 1 or later is required on Windows Server 2003 to install in 64-bit mode.)
- Supports the creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
- Standard Windows 2000/XP-style wizard interface.
- Customizable setup types, e.g., Minimal, and Custom.
- Complete uninstall capabilities.
- Installation of files: Includes integrated support for “deflate”, bzip2, and 7-Zip LZMA file compression. The installer can compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLLOCXss and type libraries, and install fonts.
- Creation of shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
What’s New in Inno Setup Compiler?
- Upgrades and bugs fixed
System Requirements of Inno Setup Compiler:
- Processor: Pentium I
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Hard Disk Space: 1.86MB space required
- RAM: 256MB
How To Download Inno Setup Compiler?
- Click on Download Button.
- Softwares Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading.
Inno Setup Compiler 6.2.1 With download 2023 Link is given below!